Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cat & Cuci


last weekend me n my love manage to paint our house with help of my future PIL. after finish painting we also cuci the whole house like crazy.hhahha..luckily they are willing to help us.kalau x i tak tau la pukul berapa nak siap. sbb i pegi appoinment dgn my freelance partner dulu kat one of coffee house near our house. and then baru i join them painting.this is the pic before i jd maid.hehhe..
pic in the house nnt2 la ye sbb haitu i lupa nak snap.that house still kosong.that's why we have to finish cat n cuci this week.so,that the next next week bnyak benda lain bole di settle kan.nnt kalau dah letak furniture dah ssh nak painting segalak.

Around asar my future sis in law came with her husband to help. so lg pantas.finish around 6 pm.my future FIL belanja mkn dinner n after memenuhkan perut we go back home.before sleep i dah berangan for the curtain.hihi..

1 comment:

  1. wahhh soooo xcited...best2..tak sabaq2 nak tgk hasilnya nanti...

    ReplyDelete